TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
"Old One Eye" - he's not very well.

8562090169_0dac945701_b.jpg

Original HDR.

8563198322_4af85e48a8_b.jpg

Some on the spot "open heart" surgery? I like the B&W better because it has more character. The engine block has the same shape as the doorway, and the tones are brighter. In the colour version, the bright door pulls the eye, and the red thing in the lower right corner also provides some distraction.

B&W hands down. You're producing some really nice B&W tones. Good job!

i love the black and white a lot but theres something about the color that captivates me

I like the black and white A lot better but the color one is definitely interesting, in a way. What was lighting it?
The lighting was just ambient evening light, the front of the tractor was pretty well in the shadows, but HDR managed to bring out the detail, without blasting away the evening sky.

Some on the spot "open heart" surgery? I like the B&W better because it has more character. The engine block has the same shape as the doorway, and the tones are brighter. In the colour version, the bright door pulls the eye, and the red thing in the lower right corner also provides some distraction.
Some interesting observations. She has a flat rear tyre as well as needing some surgery.

B&W hands down. You're producing some really nice B&W tones. Good job!

Cheers Rick, HDR B&W and machinery IMO works great.

i love the black and white a lot but theres something about the color that captivates me
Thanks Vincent - much appreciated.

Of the two, I prefer the B&W, but there is something about the "cool" light on the tractor that I also like. = poor WB I know, but it works for me :)

B&W for sure, great catch. That wall and doorway pull this together

B+W for sure! But the color is still ok.

Most reactions

Back