There's a reason I lug my camera pack to the truck every morning......

480sparky

Chief Free Electron Relocator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
pixels.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
.... 'cuz I never know what I'm going to see during the workday.

Deer_7125Post.jpg

Deer_7113Post.jpg

She's a beauty. Nice capture

Nice catch! I'm with you, sometimes I wonder why I lug 45 pounds of gear with me everywhere I go (yes, I mean everywhere, even the grocery store). But it only takes that one time when you don't have it. That's when the UFO or Big Foot will show up. :)

Two still shoots of a deer,Surprised you where not in the panning mode after the first click.Nice capture!

Two still shoots of a deer,Surprised you where not in the panning mode after the first click.Nice capture!

Well, she really wasn't moving all that fast. I was about 50 feet away, and she didn't really seem too concerned about me. We first spotted her laying down chewing cud, so a half hour later I went and grabbed the camera. She finally stood up, lulled around munching on a couple branches, then decided the grass was greener in the neighbors yard. I took 169 frames over 10 minutes from 3 locations.

Sparkomatic, I keep seeing hawks and owls near my house and I never have my damn camera with me! I may need to start hauling it around...

Sparkomatic, I keep seeing hawks and owls near my house and I never have my damn camera with me! I may need to start hauling it around...

Moral of the story: It's damned hard to take photos without a camera!
Thumbsup-1.gif

Most reactions

Back