There's something in my bed!!

magicmonkey

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
No need to get jealous, it's just a blown up rubber item...

thumb_Bed-Balloon.jpg

I'm not too sure about this shot but I'm sure there is something that can be done to make it a world better, any ideas anyone?

I don't think this can get any better. It's at the lowest low. No offense, but it looks like you put no effort at all into the photo. It would look a world better if it were deleted.

Not sure if you meant it to be but it looks out fo focus and has camera shake. I also don't think it looks like much work was put in.

A wider crop would definately be better I think. By that I actually mean retaking with a wider lens or moving back from the subject.

Seven: If you can't find it in yourself to at least be polite maybe you should try www.chavscum.co.uk it's quite a fun site. No offence...

Daniel: Yeah, I had the shakes while I was taking that shot and couldn't get the shutter speed down to compensate. I have got a wider angle shot but that had the same problem as well so a reshoot is definately in order.

sorry if my initial comments weren't clear, this is an idea for a shot rather than a finished article, I was looking for opinions on if it was worthy of reshooting and if so what lighting/composition etc do people think would work. I have my own ideas but I'd be very interested in other peoples as well, there's usually something brilliant I don't think of!

Laff.

I think I could take a better picture with my phone.

I'm sorry if my reply to seven in any way let you think you could jump on the bandwagon Cleem, this is a friendly community in which more advanced photographers often spare their time to help beginners like me, you'll see a lot of threads asking for advice on something or other around here. Seven has been around here for a while, contributed to the boards a lot and is also a damed good photographer so I don't mind thinking that he's having a bad day and giving a jokey, if glib, reply. Maybe as someone new to the board you might be well advised to check your posts for social acceptablility until you have managed to secure yourself a sound reputation.

Mods, please could this thread be removed...

magicmonkey said:
this is a friendly community

Well said....... magicmonkey, this thread could be deleted if you really want, however i dont think its necessary at this point....... its up to you.

i think your idea is workable..... maybe use a white sheet against the red balloon?..... maybe the contrast would have more impact. ;)

Hey MagicMonkey,

How about a darker background, maybe black silk/satin and a redder balloon to get that sexy look?

or a black and white checkered sheet..throw some fun in there with that balloon. Or do them all, have fun with it. Use the balloon as if it were your posing model lol...put some sunglasses on it, throw a ball cap on it, so many things you can do with this..run wild! LOL

haha ^. I like the idea! I agree with the posts above me as well. Try a white background, black background, checkered background...etc... Have fun!

Most reactions

Back