It's on!

029.jpg

065.jpg

121.jpg

104.jpg

Okay! We're friends.

069.jpg

077.jpg

Haha so cute! I love the way you set it up, gets dramatic :D. The 5th one seems a little close though.

I laughed my way through all of these pictures! 1 and 2 especially. Very dramatic. It reminds me of a boxing or wrestling match... "In this corner, weighing in at 65 pounds, Golden Retriever Pup! And in this corner, weighing in at 60 pounds, other Golden Retriever Pup!" (I don't really know what kinds of dogs they are, but I took an educated guess.)
Cracked me up...thanks for that, I needed it today.

How cute... And funny.. I agree, #5 was alittle close. But the rest are great.

Reminds me of my ol' boy Jake. When I had a roommate, years ago, my golden, Jake, would play-fight like that with my roommate's Akita. They'd go on for over an hour, and then just plop down after they were done. Their necks would be all wet and slobbery, and they would pant for a long time.

These are great! I'm quite familiar with these wrestling match with mine and my brothers boxers. My little one tries but he can't quite keep up with his big brother yet :lol:

The light colored one is just over a year old and about 7-8 years younger than the other. His favorite hobby is giving the older guy a hard time, one of my favorite hobbies is photographing it...

This is one of my favorites of the two:
Picture556.jpg

Adorable dogs. About 1-4 I was a little sick to my gut, because it really looked like they were fighting (like the kind the Vick made his dogs do). But then I realized they were just playing :lol:

#4 looks ferocious!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back