These benches

M @ k o

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Weird stuff... I've been thinking about these dam benches, made me go back and shoot them again. Alittle short of focus I think ? I feel I need to go back again... Hope I ain't goin crazy, yet :confused:

bench2.jpg

Thx ;)

Yep...you're crazy :crazy:

Just kidding man. I think you're onto something. Might be a little busy on the left side? Maybe try a lower perspective? Not sure that will help, just a different view.

this is a cool pic!!! i like the perspective of it!:thumbup:

Great shot. Nothing wrong with going crazy. I go back to the same cemeteries all the time.:lmao:

interesting shot, m @ k o, i like the shape of the bench on the right, it really catches the eye... i agree with woodsac that a slight crop off the left might improve the shot a little, but i like it as is too... :thumbup:

Crazy?.....But of course.....are we not all at least a little crazy here?........But the shot it nice....I do agree about maybe cropping off a little on the left side.......I can see why this gotten your attention....It would have gotten mine too!.........On my trip I kept focusing on this bench that appealed to me.....shot it several different times....but was never satisfied with the shot.

I can see your fascination, you've got a subject there with a lot of potential.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back