these better?

I have a feeling you meant it to be a serious shot, but once it started getting 'bad press', you changed your story to fit .... Kind of like your 'off center' bed shot that you said was shot like that on purpose. (Because, WHY post a shot that is an accident and doesn't look good?)

Anyways, on topic, think the PP darkness on the face doesn't work. Like the facial expression/angle, but the PP kills it ... like most of your shots (sorry.)

I dont know what exactly was done, if anything was done at all..but it looks like you were a little heavy-handed in post. Especially in the first one. Also, a shirt of some sort would be appreciated from me, but that's just my preference, I suppose. Maybe clone out the shadow in the background and crop it vertical? It just looks too square to me..again, maybe its just my preference..

:thumbsup:
Mark

Really? Heavy on the PP....er111a??......surely you jest. :lmao:

I like the b&w better.

You can still do ONE effect, and over-do it lol, doesn't make it any better dude.

I have a feeling you meant it to be a serious shot, but once it started getting 'bad press', you changed your story to fit .... Kind of like your 'off center' bed shot that you said was shot like that on purpose. (Because, WHY post a shot that is an accident and doesn't look good?)

Anyways, on topic, think the PP darkness on the face doesn't work. Like the facial expression/angle, but the PP kills it ... like most of your shots (sorry.)
it really wasnt serious

here's the original for anyone who cares
017-3.jpg

I might have gone a little overboard in post ...

Before:

976545711_MFu8e-M.jpg

After:

976545040_gyY67-X3.jpg

Whadya think?

:D

interesting approach you got there haha but how did you get my hand in there is what I wanna know :p

Like I said - I went overboard.

On a serious(er) note, I would be more careful with your choice of background. A darker background might have made the B&W edit better. Ideally, being further away from the background might have been better - the shadow doesn't help. Your focus also seems off. What are you using for remote trigger? I find the wired acts just like the shutter release and will refocus when you press half way. My wireless just triggers the shutter without refocusing. That's with nikon.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back