these guys are lucky I'm not a hunter!!

bc_steve

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.stevedinicol.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Nice shots Steve. Also glad you're not a hunter!

Nice!

That buck looks a little young, I would probably wait a couple more seasons before harvesting him.

Cool ungulates! For what it's worth, I hunt and I would have let all of those guys go.

ya I was referring mostly to the moose because here people are only allowed to hunt immature moose, and we just stood there and watched each other for 3-5 minutes, and then suddenly they ran off with some urgency. Not really the safest behavior during the hunting season, but they had other problems as well. Just after that, I saw some fresh wolf poo nearby.

ya I was referring mostly to the moose because here people are only allowed to hunt immature moose, and we just stood there and watched each other for 3-5 minutes, and then suddenly they ran off with some urgency. Not really the safest behavior during the hunting season, but they had other problems as well. Just after that, I saw some fresh wolf poo nearby.

How interesting, I've never hunted Moose before and never heard of only shooting immature Moose. I'm sure there is a logical reason for it but can't think of it.

Nice capture. I got a Hunting license years ago then applied for a permit for shot gun season for deer No bow allowed. When I went I loaded up with some heavy hitting slugs and after hours went by with out a sight of deer, I got ready to pack it up and there he was around a 10 point buck. When I sighted him in and got ready for the kill something happened,I turned to Mr. softy and felt like my heart Broke. I took the trigger finger away and held fire. From that point on I fell in love with nature and will not take the life of animals. Nothing against true hunting sportsmen as long as its done in a sportsmen way. No fish in the barrel kind of thing.

Last edited:
From that point on I fell in love with nature and will not take the life of animals.

So you became a vegetarian? Nothing against vegetarians, I tried it once and didn't care for it. I like my Steaks and leather shoes too much I guess.

Hell no to veggies. Love my steak & cheese sandwich. You kill it and I will pay you to eat it.:mrgreen: Oh wait. Bacon

Hell no to veggies. Love my steak & cheese sandwich. You kill it and I will pay you to eat it.:mrgreen: Oh wait. Bacon

OIC.

I haven't hunted in years, outside of a Steak house or burger joint :) I'm not going to lie however, I get a little conflicted with photography sometimes. Ducks for example, their simply beautiful birds to photograph...but they also taste great. So I'm like what do I grab to go shooting, right now I'm having fun with my new 70-200mm 2.8 and eating out.

I do everything possible not to eat,wear or use products that are tested on animals. factory farms today are simply sickning! Hell on earth for those animals.
My last 2 belts have been made from recycled bicycle inner tubes LOL.

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back