These images are now 10 years old.

Hunterskowron

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have been developing and printing my own film on and off for 10+ years. I would like to share some of my B&W print work! I was really into bumping contrast back then. Also was into doing double/triple negative prints. the first one with the foot in upper right corner and shadow and pool is 3 negatives put together in the enlarger. These were done on an old minolta SLR that i found in a closet at my grandmother's house.

$pool2.jpg$sc00018e43.jpg$hunterpool.jpg$serious boy.jpg

Last edited:
Love the first three.

I like #1 and #3. #2 there is something in it. #4 is completely random here. Now tell me, the edges of first three are on the prints or you added later, digitally ?

All of these are very cool.

I like #1 and #3. #2 there is something in it. #4 is completely random here. Now tell me, the edges of first three are on the prints or you added later, digitally ?

Hi again timor. No. I'm not sure if you've spent time in a dark room. There is a technique you can do, where you physically file out the negative carrier, creating interesting and unique edges.

Hi again timor. No. I'm not sure if you've spent time in a dark room. There is a technique you can do, where you physically file out the negative carrier, creating interesting and unique edges.
:lol: 35 years in the darkroom. Hope that's enough for you. And I am still there, somehow digital doesn't appeal to me as a way to do photography. I like real things.
Well yes, there are techniques to create such edges and you don't have to destroy your equipment to have them,:wink:. Second thing is, that your pictures appear on my screen as sepia toned, now I am inclined to think it is a real thing.

:lol: 35 years in the darkroom. Hope that's enough for you. And I am still there, somehow digital doesn't appeal to me as a way to do photography. I like real things.
Well yes, there are techniques to create such edges and you don't have to destroy your equipment to have them,:wink:. Second thing is, that your pictures appear on my screen as sepia toned, now I am inclined to think it is a real thing.

do people come on this website to post fake prints?

People do many things (please, define "fake print"). That's why I ask. Is good to know about peoples ideas.
I am asking as scan from print might not look on the comp screen same as in reality.Many was already frustrated as our average, home grade screens can't convey all the intricacy of a good quality print.

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back