They KNOW!

PixelRabbit

A naughty little bunny...
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
They know, I swear it went through the animal community here like wildfire, that thing the lady with the seeds holds, yanno the clicky thing? Yeah it's broken so its free game!

I swear it's a freakin Disney movie out there! 3 rabbits and 2 squirrels, squirrels are teasing the rabbits, 3 turkeys, yep, one is a Tom with a dapper beard, geese have flown over twice now and the ducks are on the river, add in a smattering of songbirds for good measure... I'm just waiting for all of them to break into a freakin Disney song and for the bluebirds of happiness to show up.

Oh yeah and my Christmas cactus and hyacinth have bloomed...

Bah humbug!! I miss my camera, this is going to be beyond brutal and it's only day 3 of 4-8 WEEKS! AAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!

Get yourself some binoculars - they'll soon vanish back to their hiding spots (esp if you go with a little note-book to record what you're seeing)

They are all right outside my window, will it work to just wave the binoculars and notepad in front of the widow? Lol

I'm SERIOUSLY considering trading in my 100-400 for a second body.

Get yourself a gun and a skillet.

*smacks lips*

mmmm... Bambi with a side of Thumper.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo NEVER trade in (good) glass!! Unless its to get more better glass!

And I think you've got to hold them - if you leave them unattended they'll dance and sing till you go to pick them up

You smokin the sticky icky again?!

Bunny, give me a couple more days and it will be under consideration.., early thanksgiving anyone?

Over, I know but I don't think I'll make it this long, I'm already twitching!!!!!!!

Mish, not YET! :p

you have a point and shoot or anything? I know it isn't the same, but its something....

Most reactions

Back