they're kind of weird

JimmyJaceyMom

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
These are different, that is for sure, but I thought I'd share.
There is a place about 5 minutes away from me whose customers will appreciate this type of stuff. I was thinking of making postcards and putting them on the table they have for local business advertisements. Since I am portfolio building to get practice and examples for senior portraits in the spring, it wont cost much and I could get some more experience from it.

her rings have sentimental value so that's why so many pics with the attention on them, just trying different stuff.

web2rad.jpg

ringsrad.jpg

michellelaydownrad.jpg

roseringrad.jpg

dandilionrad.jpg

michellehandwebrad.jpg

I wasn't going to show this one because I know it breaks the rules, but she was loving her fake eyelashes and she's sort of a 'dark' person. She thinks this one is beautiful even with the strange post processing and i have to admit, it's growing on me. ;)

lashesrad.jpg

I think you did a great job. These are different, and I like that... :)

I really dig them. Number 3 would be my Fav. In the future I may be taking pics with the same type of model.

Thanks guys. ;) While I like different and I pretty much know when it is appropriate or not I tend ot not get too 'artsy' on a regular basis so I'm not sure what the 'guidelines' are on that if any.
Thanks for the comments.

oh thanks so much emogirl. I can't take all the credit though - she is a FABULOUS subject to work with. Listens carefully and it quite comfortable in front of the camera. :)
And oh, my son with the cat - they are like a match made in heaven - i never saw a kitten so attached to a child before. He literally walks around the house with her slung over his shoulder and she loves it! :lol:

I like these very much kathi. They are edgy and different. You are stepping out of your zone, and that is very cool. The ones where the focus is on the rings and web are awesome. The eyelashes are a little freaky, but other than that, I like them a lot. Nice job! :thumbup:

NJ

I really like the mood in #3 - she is a very dark, but beautiful, girl. Great shots - really like the spider web with her spider like eyelashes. She'll love these.

I like these very much kathi. They are edgy and different. You are stepping out of your zone, and that is very cool. The ones where the focus is on the rings and web are awesome. The eyelashes are a little freaky, but other than that, I like them a lot. Nice job! :thumbup:

NJ

I actually had to glue those onto her eyelids for her and I'm kind of freaky about touching people - so that was a chellenge in it's own - LOL.
They're freaky but I think they sort of make the mood. Thanks for your compliments. :)

I really like the mood in #3 - she is a very dark, but beautiful, girl. Great shots - really like the spider web with her spider like eyelashes. She'll love these.

Thanks. :) I was hoping the web adn the lashes would not mesh together. It took me a lot of repositioning to get the eyes in the holes as best I could without having her tilt her head.

Always break the rules. It feels good doesn't it?

Keep going the way you're going Kathi, you are heading for more work than you can handle!!!

Most reactions

Back