Things Are Looking Up

invisible

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.federicobuchbinder.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This was my second visit to Habitat 67 in Montreal in about a month. Great place for abstract photography! Unfortunately, the fun was cut short when I was asked to leave by a security guard... but I grabbed this just before his boot impacted my butt.

p503913137-4.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Spooky lighting. What's Habitat 67? I've never heard of it.

Is it the top of a staircase or just an open hole that the light is coming up from?

Great shot, as always!

It's a weird housing complex made by a fairly famous architect.

Wiki tells me it's by Moshe Safdie, built for World Exposition 67.

From a Google search:

cid_aj2010_b.jpg

Nice photograph by the way. I like the texture of the concrete.

Spooky lighting. What's Habitat 67? I've never heard of it.

Is it the top of a staircase or just an open hole that the light is coming up from?

Great shot, as always!
Thank you :) This is the ceiling of the public hallway. I pointed my camera right up.

It's a weird housing complex made by a fairly famous architect.

Wiki tells me it's by Moshe Safdie, built for World Exposition 67.
(...)
Nice photograph by the way. I like the texture of the concrete.
Thank you! Yes, that's indeed it. It was originally built to be presented during the Expo 67 as a complex of dwellings for low-income families. Then came the awards, and in time it became an upscale place to live.

Some info here: Architecture Canada - Prix du XXe siécle - Habitat '67

Great shot. I love all the lines in various lighting.
My gut still would love to see a little more darkness in the shot. I don't know if that's because it's what I expect from you or if that would look best.....:sexywink:
Keep shooting babe!!!

That is spectacular. I love that shot, and I love the housing complex. Pretty darn cool IMO. I'd live there.

Anyway, very awesome.

That is a Great photograph!

Thank you, guys. I know this stuff is not everyone's cup of tea, so I'm glad you like.

My girlfriend always gives me s*tt about being formal, but I like that sort of thing.

Most reactions

Back