Things didn't go as planned - and I'm glad they didn't!

ashfordphoto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I just got home from Garden of the Gods, and uploaded these pics. The lighting was harsh and I have 100 pics with lens flares, washouts, and junk. But, these 3 made me smile :D

Critiques always welcome (and how do I clone out dirt on the lens I didn't notice?)

shadowrock.jpg

gogapril28101.jpg

gogapril28111.jpg

That last one is nice, looks so natural.

3 percent is good- I like the 1st and 3rd the best.

If you have CS2 use the healing tool or clone stamp. The clone stamp if just photoshop.

What time of day were you at GOTG? Very nice photos...

thanks guys. I'll have to play with that clone tool and figure it out.

You might know this, but just select the clone tool, press the 'alt' key and select an area you want to 'clone', then click the booger you want to get rid of.

wilson, I was there from about 5:15-7:15 last night. I got eager after work and decided to go out.

Thanks abraxas - I really had no idea how to use the clone tool. I've generally used every other tool - but the heal and clone I've never sat down and played with. So you are a big help with that - thanks!

You're welcome- The healing tool is much better if you have it. Just click on the gremlin. If it's kind of in the sky it blends real nice. The cloning tool is better for near skylines and abrupt changes in color and pattern.

That last one is awesome :thumbsup:

nice shots, i like the first two... :thumbup:

Great set of shots! I really like #1 with the shadow of the hiker.:thumbup: My other pick would be #3.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back