Things I have noticed about TPF...

jwbryson1 said:
Ha! I actually did notice (seriously---I did) but I left it off my list because I was left off your goodbye list. Sorry, Charlie.

How's retirement been treating you?

I noticed he responded yesterday to someone's thread also. That was actually one of the first things I thought I would see on this list. Lol

Truth be told, I'm just busting his cajones. I was going to post something about him on my "list" but I could not recall his screen name, so I skipped him. That, dear friends, you can take to the bank...:mrgreen:

Cojones. Cajones is drawers.

EDIT::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Cojones. Cajones is drawers.

EDIT::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Well, I busted those too! :blushing:

16. Where's Alpha? He's been MIA since the broncolor post.
hmm. Good question. He's been a member here for years, and has left for periods of time before but always shows back up. I'm imagining that life has temporarily gotten in the way. :)
Who told him he could have one of those?????

4. Derrell is like the mailman. No matter the rain, the snow or the ice, he's a regular poster...

One thing that I've noticed that only about 1 in 10 people ever spell my name correctly...even though it's "right there." But then, there are about eight different ways to spell my first name...mine is an old family spelling of the name, which is from Old English... it's D e r r e l.

So do you say it "Dur ell" or the N.A. common "Dare ell" ?

Maybe he says it the same way Charles Barkley says "terrible." Derrel'ble...

Most reactions

Back