Things that drive me crazy!!!!

core_17 said:
When someone who is very attractive can't seem to stop talking about how awful she looks! I have a co-worker who is a very pretty girl, and she is ALWAYS complaining about her looks! She's way prettier than me, so if she's ugly what in the hell does that make me? I should post a pic of her. It's pathetic how pretty she is.

And she knows it. But she's just insecure - that's why she goes on about being ugly. She wants people to tell her how pretty she is.. True beauty comes from inside - the superficial physical bit is meaningless.
Remember: people will be able to say about her 'she used to be pretty when she was younger' and 'she's starting to lose her looks now'.
People who are beautiful inside just look better as they get older. ;-)

(That's meant as a compliment Core)

Heh heh...I haven't even had it 24 hours and it's already an extension of my body! :LOL: I actually should be getting to bed now. I actually shoulda been getting to bed an hour ago! I have to be up at 7, and it's after 1!!!!!! :shock:

core_17 said:
Heh heh...I haven't even had it 24 hours and it's already an extension of my body! :LOL: I actually should be getting to bed now. I actually shoulda been getting to bed an hour ago! I have to be up at 7, and it's after 1!!!!!! :shock:

Way too much info. Though I am intrigued to know which part of your body... no. Let's not go there.
Night Core. I've just got up for work. 7am here :-(

hmm when somebody is trying to tickle me! agrrrrr!!!!

I hate shots in my foot that numbs it for days....makes me walk funny and stuff. :(

mentos_007 said:

If I hated that, I wouldn't be able to date my boyfriend! It's his favorite past time. Course, you try to do it back to him and you get an irritated "quit it". Heh heh.

core_17 said:
mentos_007 said:

If I hated that, I wouldn't be able to date my boyfriend! It's his favorite past time. Course, you try to do it back to him and you get an irritated "quit it". Heh heh.

But let's see him try and tickle you if you are holding your Rebel ;-)

Hertz van Rental said:
core_17 said:
mentos_007 said:

But let's see him try and tickle you if you are holding your Rebel ;-)

heh..or a baseball bat!!!! :twisted: Yer right corry...I'm just like yer BF when it comes to tickling. I don't know why but I can dish it out but just can't take it myself. must be a guy thing?(maybe it's all that wiggling and not just the torturing that gets him all excited :shock: )

Things that drive me crazy, hmmm....

- ignorance
- indifference
- my shyness
- intolerance
- reality shows
- my neighbour (He's just decided to use vacuum cleaner. It's 10 pm.)

... nothing else comes to my mind at the moment.

Stupidity - I must be an epidemic cause it seems to be spreading
Lazy Bastards - do your job. If you can't talk and do your work, then just do your job, it helps us who do work.
Lack of leadership when dealing with projects
moronic drivers and the rubberneckers they create.

Cats that crap in the bath.
People who can't be bothered to clear up the crap and leave it for the next person.
When people don't screw the lid down on the Marmite and just plonk it on.

Folks who repeatedly refuse to throw the empty cardboard toliet paper center away but would rather just sit on the sink counter when the trash is less than 1.5 feet away.

Most reactions

Back