Things that drive me crazy!!!!

Karalee said:
Trying to buy new jeans. And only finding pairs that are 4 inches too short for me :-?

Trying to buy jeans and even the petites are TOO LONG!

Agreed Kara! I am 5' 3/4", petites are made for an average height of 5'4" which means I have 3 1/4" to hem on every pair of pants I buy :)

mygrain said:
The same person smacking on chips now!!!!!!!! ARGHHH!!!! She eats all day long except during lunch!!!! AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!

:LOL: Mygrain ..... I'm SO with you on the pet peeve of listening to someone crunch the life out of an apple or chips !!!
I used to catch the train to work and back every day and , out of a 10 carriage train , the person who had the packet of chips or an apple ALWAYS sat next to me.

It drives me absolutely nuts when they slap that thing and play mouth musak lol !

Okay I've a great one...CELL PHONES BEHIND THE WHEEL!!! It's one thing when they over populate most bipedal terrains I mean it's a sea of cell phone on the horizon but come on...driving...I'm trying my best to not run folks over and now I have to dodge these nuts too!

women.....and those weird sizes of pants they can never find except at the one special store, but they went out of business or they changed sizes on them and now they can't find pants that fit ANYWHERE. :wink:

why do guys never have that trouble?

Luminosity said:
mygrain said:
The same person smacking on chips now!!!!!!!! ARGHHH!!!! She eats all day long except during lunch!!!! AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!

:LOL: Mygrain ..... I'm SO with you on the pet peeve of listening to someone crunch the life out of an apple or chips !!!
I used to catch the train to work and back every day and , out of a 10 carriage train , the person who had the packet of chips or an apple ALWAYS sat next to me.

It drives me absolutely nuts when they slap that thing and play mouth musak lol !

oh then she starts to chew gum, pops a insane reversed bubble, and it snaps like 18 times....my poor poor aching head. the thing is she's two cubes away and I even have music ever-so lightly playing. :(

mygrain said:
Okay I've a great one...CELL PHONES BEHIND THE WHEEL!!! It's one thing when they over populate most bipedal terrains I mean it's a sea of cell phone on the horizon but come on...driving...I'm trying my best to not run folks over and now I have to dodge these nuts too!
Oh yes! Even when I was taking driving lessons they stood out like a sore thumb.

hobbes28 said:
bitterillusions said:
Red lights. And Waiting. I hate waiting. It annoy's me. >.<

Badly timed lights so you can only move about ten feet before you're stopped at the next one. :irked:

And the guy in front taking so long to realise the lights have changed that they go red again before you can get to them. Grrrrrr

When someone who is very attractive can't seem to stop talking about how awful she looks! I have a co-worker who is a very pretty girl, and she is ALWAYS complaining about her looks! She's way prettier than me, so if she's ugly what in the hell does that make me? I should post a pic of her. It's pathetic how pretty she is.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back