Think I am happy with the Sig 150-600

DarkShadow

Birdographer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Last edited:
Wow, I would be too. #5 is my favorite. Although your dog's face in the last one comes close.

Thank You.

Nice. I have a lot to look forward to. The gull is dropping a bomb in #3. Good timing. Lol.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Thanks guys.I am still not sure if the OS is working as it should,I barley hear it kick in and out of the stabilization, its very quite but also its more jerky In the viewfinder even at 400mm then the sigma 120-400 I had. The 120-400 sigma stabilization had more confirmation in sound and in the view finder.Going to give sigma a call to see if this normal or not.It almost seems like it has very very light stabilization.

I have been VERY pleased with my Sig 150-600mm. As I am getting more adept at using it I am getting some really nice shots from one end to the other of its focal range. Very good buy...would do it again in a heartbeat.

I have been VERY pleased with my Sig 150-600mm. As I am getting more adept at using it I am getting some really nice shots from one end to the other of its focal range. Very good buy...would do it again in a heartbeat.

I though about the Nikon 200-500 but more reach is always nice to have of the sigma and it cost less.

The shots look great! The OS on the sports version I have I've never noticed doing anything but when I get a sharp image at a shutter speed of 100 hand held I know it's working.

Thanks John.I guess its normal then.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back