Think I broke the rules . . . this is my second post . . . Sorry and Hello :)

SomeHitchHiker

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So here I am. I've been taking photos on and off for what must be 20 years. I'm still rather average and find inspiration fleeting and short lived. My search for originally to find a photo critiquing website but that lead me to feeling that maybe what I need is motivation to get out and take more photos rather than watch YouTube videos about new cameras and photography.
Been through a number of cameras, started with a film Canon EOS 300, then digital Canon D60, 20D and now a 100D (due to an issue with the 20D) which was a big step down from the 20D and a mistake if I'm being honest with myself, although I have been using it the last 8 years or so. I've been considering buying a new camera and going to a Sony A7C or a second-hand A7Rii but I think I need to improve before splashing out again.

Most of my photos are pretty boring but I've put a few on Flickr, a lot are from our local Wildlife Park which we enjoy visiting.

Welcome to TPF! We're happy to have you on board.

Hope you check out our Photo Galleries, and post your work there. It's a great way to get feedback and get to know everyone.

Enjoy the forum! :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back