Think I found my new favorite subjects!! Newborns! Advice/Reviews Appreciated.

Actually I believe the #2 rule in the critique club is to pick a weak opponent so when you come off as an ass you have little chance of keyboard backfire.

Wow... ok. So maybe the shark thing might seem a little over the top at first. Would it be better for me to see if maybe I can get you a price quote on some mutated sea bass instead?

Sent from my LG-LG730 using Tapatalk

while your at it see if you can find an eel. Preferably a stuffed one wearing a pink tutu and a crown.

Hmmm... well as much as I'd like to help if I got caught buying something like that I'd have to turn in both my evil mastermind card and my man card all on the same day. Lol

Sent from my LG-LG730 using Tapatalk

Hmmm... well as much as I'd like to help if I got caught buying something like that I'd have to turn in both my evil mastermind card and my man card all on the same day. Lol

but by doing so you would then gain a savvy taxidermist card (;
on that note I'm out of witty comments. Don't know how you do it again and again.

but by doing so you would then gain a savvy taxidermist card (;
on that note I'm out of witty comments. Don't know how you do it again and again.

Well I eat right, exercise regularly .. oh, and the combination of Jack Daniels and Xanex certainly doesn't hurt.. lol

Most reactions

Back