think i may be having a issue here.

On my Canon there is slight play with the 300f4. I haven't noticed it with other lenses. Seems to be no adverse effects.

well i have a brand new D7200 in my hand right now. i guess its a little less than a month old and does not have many shots on it.. it seems to have the same amount of play, i can still turn the lens to the left and the right very slightly...

also went down to the local best buy this morning, i ventured over to their camera section and they had several cameras set up with lenses on them. pretty much every camera they had on the floor seemed to have the slight play when i tried to tun the lens to the left and the right, i am not sure that little bit of play is the issue.

i guess ill just send it in and tell them its not focusing as fast as my friends d7200 and when i am holding the focus button down while tracking a moving object it occasionally it will not take a photo, or takes a second to snap a photo after you press the shutter button or it will start shooting, than stop for a split second and than start again and see if they can figure out whats wrong..
its never done this before.

i have probably snapped a few thousand photos with it so far, i tend to come home with 200-600 photos most days when i go out shooting and its never done before until the last 2 times i went out shooting.. i have not changed any settings or anything. i even checked over all the settings and they are all the same as they have been..

o and i threw my 150-600mm on my friends d7200 and it and took a few shots around my house. it seems to be focusing a good deal faster than my D7200 is.. i was thinking it seemed to be focusing slower than it used to do. but my lens you can customize how fast it will focus. i remember having the lens set to the fastest focus setting for a while but it seemed to be slightly less accurate. i tough well maybe it was just on the faster setting with the lens when it seemed to focus faster. but nope, the other camera seems to be focusing faster than mine..

well i think i am about to go out shooting with my friend..

I wish you luck. Sounds like some gremlins for sure.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back