Think I'm Gonna Hang It Up

I think you can be trained to use a camera, I don't think you can be trained to have a vision.

Very nice.

Yea I have seen this guy already. He's definitely awesome, but I really think that it's more than just photography now. I think what really makes him so popular is his graphic art skills.

I think it's both. He knows how to use a camera AND he has vision. He is obviously a skilled photographer and also an excellent graphic artist. Considering he's only 20, I think these are amazing.

Just because you are not a great footballer,athlete,golfer etc does not stop you going out and playing at your own level,this guy was born with a great talent more than most of us but we can still go out and do our best

Just because you are not a great footballer,athlete,golfer etc does not stop you going out and playing at your own level,this guy was born with a great talent more than most of us but we can still go out and do our best

I totally agree, and well said.

Some people have that talent to make them really stand out amongst there peers. Think of a professional sports team and how many of those players are truly the best at what they are doing. Sure, each team has its star player(s), but there are also many other very capable players on that team that also contribute to the game.

That guy's stuff is really nice, and it can only get better considering his young age. While I envy him for the level of talent he has that I will probably never touch on, I still love what I am doing. :)

I find it more inspiring to see the possiblilies and grow from it than depressing to find there are obviously people out there better than me.

Judging by where he's been in the world he also has a load of money at his disposal. It's amazing what you can learn by just going out and doing it when you have all the money to do whatever you want.

Last edited:
Plus that style he has doesn't float everyones boat. I personally don't care for much of it.

Plus that style he has doesn't float everyones boat. I personally don't care for much of it.

Whether or not you like his style, it is hard to argue that he doesn't have a lot of skill and talent for a 20 y/o.

Most reactions

Back