Thinking about a wide-angle Landscape lens...

Hi Nerwin,
what camera did you hang that lens on please, or has it been photo shopped,
I have a Nikon D7200 and looking for decent lenses.
Thanks
Bushy

Nikon D610. - The 24-120 f/4 VR would not be that great of a choice for the D7200, but you might want to have a look at their new 16-80 2.8-f/4. That is pretty much the equivalent of my 24-120 f/4 for DX.

Thanks Nerwin,
I am looking at the 35mm F2.8 as a landscape lens and a AF-S 70-200 F2.8 VR11 IF ED lens, for sport, wild life etc.
I know it is an expensive lens but I am getting really frustrated over the lack of sharpness in digital when compared to
the quality I am getting from my old FM2 35mm film camera. Everyone speaks of computer programs to fix this and that with digital, surely there are lenses that don't need this.

Thanks Nerwin,
I am looking at the 35mm F2.8 as a landscape lens and a AF-S 70-200 F2.8 VR11 IF ED lens, for sport, wild life etc.
I know it is an expensive lens but I am getting really frustrated over the lack of sharpness in digital when compared to
the quality I am getting from my old FM2 35mm film camera. Everyone speaks of computer programs to fix this and that with digital, surely there are lenses that don't need this.

If you can get the 70-200 2.8 VRII right now..its totally a worthy investment. Get the 2x teleconverter for it as well which I think will make it a 140-400 f/5.6.

I'm assuming your talking about the 35 f/1.8G? If so, thats a splendid lens. I owned one and loved it.

I was pleased to find that my DX tokina 11-16 lens works on FX bodies at 16mm which gives me 16mm at f/2.8.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back