Thinking about getting a Nikon N80 on Ebay

It works great with the D40's, it just doesn't autofocus.

Hey, does Nikon have an online manual to my camera?

Sorry to bring this back from the dead but I as looking at a batteries and they seem a little higher. My cam takes

Use two CR123A or DL123Atype​
3V lithium batteries.

How long will those last?

I have been reading the manual and I am a little bit confused.

In my N65 they last around 10 to 15 rolls. So I'm guessing it'll be pretty similar in your camera.

Yeah I'm pretty sure they make them. I haven't found any in the stores in my area but I bet you can find them online. Worth it IMO, considering a two pack usually runs like $15.

BradUF said:
Use two CR123A or DL123Atype
3V lithium batteries.

How long will those last?

adolan20 said:
In my N65 they last around 10 to 15 rolls. So I'm guessing it'll be pretty similar in your camera.

The N65 doesn't use CR123A, it uses CR2, but anyways, those batteries, if you don't use the built in flash that much, should last you for at least 30 to 40 rolls.

BradUF said:
Any rechargeable options?
CR123A rechargeables.

Thanks, good deal considering that 2 of them cost 9 bucks.. 15 for some that I can recharge a few times is a great deal.

I have a question about the lens. Anyone order from Adormer company? I thought they would give me a tracking number. Any way I can get one?

****ing great I order it Thru 2 day shipping and it doesn't look like I am going to get it. I should have order it RitzCamera. I don't get why I could order it with them at 9pm but through this other company it wont make it here..

So it should leave Friday????

Delivery of Overnight (Red Label) and 2 Day (Blue Label) Orders:
Orders placed on our site with a request of overnight or 2 day delivery, are generally
shipped on the day they are ordered. Please note orders made after 4:00 PM (Eastern Time)
will be entered the next day.
Weekend orders (from Friday after 10:00 A.M.) will be processed on Monday.

You can get the cr123 batteries at Wal-Mart for under $10. There are rechargeable ones out there.

If I'm not mistaken the only lenses that won't work on the D40 are the G lenses due to your not being able to change the aperture (if you just want to use them in the one setting it works fine ;)).

I have heard that you can even use the pre AI lenses due to the lack of the (I'm drawing a blank just now for the real term) feeler for the aperture setting. The thing that gets bent when you put an non AI lens on any other post AI Nikon.

G'night. ;)

Most reactions

Back