Thinking of jumpin ship

rgregory1965

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I just returned my Sony A55 with the hopes of getting the A65 in a few weeks. ( Love the Amazon 30 day return policy ) anyhow.....Im really starting to look hard at the D90 or D7000....I am reading the specs and see they do have better photo quality over the Sony but the Sony has them on shutter speed and some of the SCENE modes.

I am an amature and only take pics for fun and family events....Its a real good chance I will never go pro....lol

Would the D90 serve me for a few years, or should I take a deep plunge on the D7000

Thanks

Get the D7000 and don't look back. It's a beautiful body.

I plunged on the D7000 and happy with the decision.

What's the prob with your SLT-A55 ?[/QUOT

It was just to small.......still looking at the A65 but made the mistake of fondling a D7000 and it fely pretty nice.......still prob gonna go with the A65

I just returned my Sony A55 with the hopes of getting the A65 in a few weeks. ( Love the Amazon 30 day return policy ) anyhow.....Im really starting to look hard at the D90 or D7000....I am reading the specs and see they do have better photo quality over the Sony but the Sony has them on shutter speed and some of the SCENE modes.

I am an amature and only take pics for fun and family events....Its a real good chance I will never go pro....lol

Would the D90 serve me for a few years, or should I take a deep plunge on the D7000

Thanks

For what it's worth, I used the scene modes on my d5000 for maybe a week or two after I got my camera. I have never been in there since, and don't ever foresee myself using them. I wouldn't base a camera purchase on scene modes.

Most reactions

Back