third-party battery grip for D5000?

Digital Dustin

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Nikon does not offer a battery grip for the nikon d5000 but there are a couple of third-party grips. Does anybody here have any experience with these?

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I just posted in another thread about buying things. Do you think amazon is the best place to buy something? Ive never worked with them before. KInda worried about the quality of the product. But good luck with your purchase.
Smile.gif

I was wondering the same thing. I too have found the 3rd party grips online, but never seen one in person.

I just posted in another thread about buying things. Do you think amazon is the best place to buy something? Ive never worked with them before. KInda worried about the quality of the product. But good luck with your purchase.
Smile.gif

not sure about camera stuff but I've been buying things through for years and have only had one problem the entire time and they fixed it rather quickly. Their reputation with me is pretty good.

I have always had a great experience buying from Amazon. Everything from a GPS to books. Never had 1 bad experience and I have bought upwards of 100 items over the past 3-4 years.

Smile.gif
I've purchased lots of gear off of Amazon.com both new, used from reputable camera stores and private parties alike. No problems.

Just like buying from anywheere it's the buyers responsibility to do the due diligence. Caveat Emptor!

I have a Zeikos brand grip on my D300s and it it great, I really like the portrait controls, i have not compared it to the nion version but there is no way the nikon version is two and a half times better

Most reactions

Back