Thirsty Bottles

Frequency

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.photosenzitive.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Many Inter National soft drink companies working in developing countries are draining ground water from rural areas where their factories are located; this has turned out to be a serious problem in several parts of India, where all the wells, ponds etc are drained; not only that; they are also polluting ground water. i was reminded of these things when i had read yesterday, the news of developments of Cancer clusters in rural areas of Ohio where children are falling prey of various kinds of cancers, the cause of which is not yet recognized.

"Thirsty Bottles" symbolizes the violation of human rights;the bottles represent the people living in such places who are denied their Natural Rights like getting Pure drinking water

C&C please

5319641354_00f93c32e1_b.jpg

Regards :D

I like it, such great colours/tones, and very cool angle... My only gripe is that the foreground bottles are not in focus.

It's okay...not great...not bad...but it is "okay". I do like the green bottles seen against the dark, ominous sky. I wish the bottles were a bit higher in the frame across the bottom...yet still, I enjoy looking at this image.

Most reactions

Back