This creature, is..........staring at me. lol . Exposure? dID i GET IT RIGHt?

LightSpeed

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have umm, been drinking responsibly. And well, I got to looking at this critter.
I figure it's a female because she's staring at me. I have that effect.
Not to toot my own horn or anything. I like to keep within the confines of modesty.
So far I feel I've been doing a good job of that here on the forum.
Wouldn't you agree?
Oh gee , It's time for my 5 minute mirror break. Be right back.

LightSpeed.

6774131615_9f8a2abd15_b.jpg

Nice lighting and good focus - not sure about the framing or such, but as a general macro insect shot a good one and certainly better than the ladybug (you didn't blast this one with a sea of light)

Nice lighting and good focus - not sure about the framing or such, but as a general macro insect shot a good one and certainly better than the ladybug (you didn't blast this one with a sea of light)
It was the shell bro.
This thing absorbed the light.
The lady bug sucked. lol I know. You know me bro. I gotta come back with something. lol
It was raining. Check out the water drops.
Thank you Mr. Moderator. From a fellow macro shooter.

I'm on my iPhone so I can't 100% but it looks like you nailed the focus!

Nice! So did it land on the lens? And that startled you, so you accidentally actuated the shutter? lol!

Framing is a little off.. but looks good. Interesting eye!

Nice! So did it land on the lens? And that startled you, so you accidentally actuated the shutter? lol!

It was just more or less, practice.
I cropped it slightly, 4:3.
This one's back to 3:2.

6774267327_5a47858143_b.jpg

It was just more or less, practice.
I cropped it slightly, 4:3.
This one's back to 3:2.

Yepp.. I agree, it must be female! I think it wants to kiss you! :)

Not a chance Gipson.
I have morals. This specimen is less than 2 years old.
lmao

Not a chance Gipson.
I have morals. This specimen is less than 2 years old.
lmao

HA! In bug years, this thing is older than you are! lol! I would be more concerned about it being a different species... but that's just me! ;)

Post that freggin image son.
It's deserving.

DAMN! I'm on an actual computer and this focus is spot on!!! Great work!

But it's looking the wrong way, it should have two eyes on your grandeur. ;)

A nice macro but too much of the bug is missing making me wonder what it looks like in total.

I have a serious love hate with these images you keep taking Light! I love them, but then again I see way more detail on a bug than I ever wanted to see!

I agree with the framing though, I'd like to see the rest. You could try some triptychs and diptychs, to get the full frame and then a close up/different angle. That would be nice IMO :D

I have a serious love hate with these images you keep taking Light! I love them, but then again I see way more detail on a bug than I ever wanted to see!

I agree with the framing though, I'd like to see the rest. You could try some triptychs and diptychs, to get the full frame and then a close up/different angle. That would be nice IMO :D

Stay tuned.

The LightSpeed show is about to start.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back