This is a school project someone help?

Reaction score
:)Okay i need some Info.
Maybe this is a little too late because It's due tomorrow.
Hopefully someone is on and they know what they are doing :]
Okay I have some Questions About Photography.
Don't worry you don't have to answer all but I would love for you to answer all thanks:]

I need to know Some Benefits/heath factors.
What health benefits are available to employees?
2. what health and safety issues are involved in photography?
3. What other benefits might photography include: vacation time, retirement plan, perks?

Employment
What is the prospect for employment in photography?
2.What factors influence the availability of jobs in photography?
3.What is the growth potential for this job?

You can only use websites? That is strange because those are generally the least accurate resources.

Best of luck - but your best bet would probably to invest in some Photography Business books

You can only use websites? That is strange because those are generally the least accurate resources.

Best of luck - but your best bet would probably to invest in some Photography Business books

I can use books too. But I dont have book in my house about photography
and my libary isn't open no more end of the school year.
Ugh
thanks for you help :]

This is by no means a credible resource, your teacher approved of forums?

Well than in that case, I've sold three prints for 3.5 million and i'm retired.

This is by no means a credible resource, your teacher approved of forums?

Yeah I guess lol :]
it's funny how I looked up most of photographer stuff, and they say they don't retire lol.
You must be a good photographer :]
I want to be one thats why i'm writing about photography.:heart:

1. What health benefits are available to employees?

three

2. what health and safety issues are involved in photography?

two words... platypus

3. What other benefits might photography include: vacation time, retirement plan, perks?

monkeys, lots and lots of monkeys

Employment
What is the prospect for employment in photography?

they dont hire photographers anymore.

2.What factors influence the availability of jobs in photography?

if you use Canon or Nikon.

3.What is the growth potential for this job?

depends on how big your lens is...

seriously, do your own homework....

I don't take as negative a view of this set of questions - but, then, I'd hardly call myself a photographer. (I'm going with "snapshotter" for the time being.)

The answer to these questions, though, is sorta hard because there's no one set job called "photographer." There are wedding photographers, freelance journalists, in-house photographers, etc. If you're a photographer for the NY Times, then you might have health benefits (I don't know, though). If you're a freelance wedding photographer, then you wouldn't. Wedding photographers, however, rarely get shot at - freelance war journalists sometimes do (I guess that's a "health and safety" aspect.)

In terms of what the market for photographers is, I've never even thought about it... Umm, monkeys? Lots and lots of monkeys.

Wonder what became of his grade?

Unlike someone who turned down millions for his expert photography advice and lives in Alaska running a gift shop? :lmao:

The reason I have the money and sometimes the time to take photos, is because I have a full time day job and part time night work.

...my libary isn't open no more end of the school year.

And their dictionary done broke also. :sexywink:

Unlike someone who turned down millions for his expert photography advice and lives in Alaska running a gift shop? :lmao:

The reason I have the money and sometimes the time to take photos, is because I have a full time day job and part time night work.

And their dictionary done broke also. :sexywink:

This is way off topic but dictionary's don't help for grammar and sentence structure.

Most reactions

Back