This is for LP

BoblyBill

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
LP have you put Woodsac in your attic again? I haven't seen him around... Just checking because I think our plan to take over the POTM is working. He can't win if he doesn't post right? We'll just have to put those others that we talked about ;) in your attic as well. If you start running out of room let me know I have some room too...

LOL.

you cannot put me in anyone's attic before i ever won a single potm ...

As if I'd do anything like that :bigangel:

Oh, he'd do it. Believe it. It's the quiet, unassuming otter-loving ones you have to watch out for. Who lead a double life as Spartacus.

Shhhhh... don't let that out... LP and I were trying to keep our little plan a secret... Did you notice the title of the thread :)?

Oh, he'd do it. Believe it. It's the quiet, unassuming otter-loving ones you have to watch out for. Who lead a double life as Spartacus.
:lmao:
Double life as Spartacus?

Ok, I just realized that you didn't pick this out of the air :lol: Still quite funny though!

Well basically... we are putting people in our attics if they win the POTM. Sooner or later the only pictures that get nominated would be ours because everyone else is not able to post pictures. pretty simple, but Woodsac found away to post pictures while in LP's attic so we'll have to be a little more clever this next time around.

But just to let you know that if you or LP start winning too much... I'll have to put both of you in my attic as well... We should try to each win about the same amount if you know what I mean.

Most reactions

Back