This IS Friday, isn't it??

terri

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
My days are all confused from being away from work. On Monday I was stomping around the Kodachrome Basin in southern Utah and lovin' life. Now I'm here at work and can't remember what day it is. :lol:

Happy Friday, kids!!

I have tons to do this weekend....review negatives, wait for the UPS guy to deliver the rest of the film I shipped home form Utah, and start trying to prepare for my arts festival next weekend. woo hoo! I'll be scrambling.

What's everyone else have on tap? :D

It's Thanks Giving Weekend up here in Canada...so we get a long weekend. And boy, do I need it.

I'm getting married next week end and I've been going crazy at work trying to finish up some of my projects before taking a few weeks off. With all of the wedding planning on top of that, throw in some car trouble...and I'm ready to implode.

I have a photo-shoot tommorrow morning with two little girls, aged 1 and 2 1/2! I can't wait! I'll be setting up my studio tonight. :) Doing the shoot in the morning...doing some in the studio, and then we will be taking them to the park for some, too. In the afternoon, I'm gonna see if my brother is available, cuz I'd like to go over and see my niece and nephew. It's been a long time since I've seen em. :( Then Sunday I work. Fun.

Friday allready? how time flies when you are having fun.
Well, i wont be doing anything tonight, maybe pop a dvd in the player. Tomorow morning there is work. Probably gonna take a nap in the afternoon and then the will be some serious partying in the evening. There will be a soccer match on tv, Holland against the zchechs (how the *bleep* do you write that). Something to do with the world cup. So there is this party, where the match can be viewed on big screens and some dutch performers will sing some songs there. And there will be loads of beer too :D.
And sunday is the day to sleep in. Probably going to the beach or dunes in the afternoon with my bro and sis-in-law and nephew.
And thats my weekend.
Have a great weekend y'all

Damnit. I was too slow on the Friday thread making.

Thanks for taking over the riegns there terri.

I'm going home tonight. Waking up early to catch the England vs. Austria qualifier tomorrow. Then a nice turkey dinner with the fam. Then home. Then I don't know what i'm gonna do. Saturday is up in the air.

But I hope it involves some cute ladies and some beer. Apparently I become doable when girls are drunk.

work, work , work. oh wait i forgot...more WORK when i get off from work! yippie!!

bace said:
Damnit. I was too slow on the Friday thread making.

Thanks for taking over the riegns there terri.

I'm going home tonight. Waking up early to catch the England vs. Austria qualifier tomorrow. Then a nice turkey dinner with the fam. Then home. Then I don't know what i'm gonna do. Saturday is up in the air.

But I hope it involves some cute ladies and some beer. Apparently I become doable when girls are drunk.
No problem, sweetie. :salute: Actually, Alison and I used to kinda take turns with the Friday thread, but it's fair game for anyone, really. I usually think about it more when I actually have something to do. :lol:

Now I want a turkey dinner....I'm hungry, I think I forgot to eat anything today.

btw, don't we all become doable when those nearby are drunk? ;)

This weekend is blissfully boring :mrgreen: Grocery shopping tonight, maybe watch a movie and do some laundry. I have some homework to do before class tomorrow morning. After that it's Saturday morning cleaning which is oh so fun :D Maybe we'll take a walk with the dogs and get some pictures with the leaves turning (well, the boys and Aubrey will walk, I will waddle :p ). We'll probably look at the baby's room, think about painting it and put it off another weekend ;) Sunday, really nothing planned. If I play the pregnancy card maybe I'll get to sleep in and then we can make a big breakfast and take an afternoon nap :D

terri said:
No problem, sweetie. :salute: Actually, Alison and I used to kinda take turns with the Friday thread, but it's fair game for anyone, really. I usually think about it more when I actually have something to do. :lol:

Now I want a turkey dinner....I'm hungry, I think I forgot to eat anything today.

btw, don't we all become doable when those nearby are drunk? ;)

I meant to say MORE doable.

Some people can never be doable, no matter how many drinks you have.

Believe me, i've tried.

OMG what week, I'm beat........but this weekend will pretty much go just like last weekend.

Buy rats, kill rats, feed snakes, drink beer, BBQ, make photogoddes and neighbors margaritas while they burn a bouquet, drink more beer, sleep, sleep in, wake up, drink coffee, lounge, go to Home Depot for sprinkler fixing pieces, drink beer, take nap, work on motorcycle, wash both motorcycles, drink beer, sleep, sleep in, wake up, drink coffee, lounge, go ride motorcycle, drink beer, nap, lounge, sleep................

.........pretty much a repeat of last weekend tone wise anyway

malachite said:
OMG what week, I'm beat........but this weekend will pretty much go just like last weekend.

Buy rats, kill rats, feed snakes, drink beer, BBQ, make photogoddes and neighbors margaritas while they burn a bouquet, drink more beer, sleep, sleep in, wake up, drink coffee, lounge, go to Home Depot for sprinkler fixing pieces, drink beer, take nap, work on motorcycle, wash both motorcycles, drink beer, sleep, sleep in, wake up, drink coffee, lounge, go ride motorcycle, drink beer, nap, lounge, sleep................

.........pretty much a repeat of last weekend tone wise anyway
ewww....I think I'm too much of a girlie girl to feed a snake. :pale: Do you really have to kill the rats before you feed them to the snake? I thought you kinda dropped them in and waited for nature to take its course, so to speak. ugh. My poor snakes, if I ever had any, would probably starve while I offered them fruit and veggies. They'd bite me in disgust, I'm sure. :lol:

terri said:
ewww....I think I'm too much of a girlie girl to feed a snake. :pale: Do you really have to kill the rats before you feed them to the snake? I thought you kinda dropped them in and waited for nature to take its course, so to speak. ugh. My poor snakes, if I ever had any, would probably starve while I offered them fruit and veggies. They'd bite me in disgust, I'm sure. :lol:

I know it sounds brutal but if you don't kill them first, the rats can turn on your snake and hurt or kill it. All is fair in the wild but these are captive bred pythons. We'd like to eventually get to feeding them ratcicles but Elvira is still a baby and Elvis is new to us, we had to feed them as they were accustomed and hopefully will be converting them to the ratcicles soon.

Most reactions

Back