This is slick as Owl Chit

kundalini

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Amazing NeverWet. A friend sent this to me. Watch the video.

Going out for a nice plate of spaghetti bolognaise and a couple bottles of Chianti wearing a white shirt? No worries anymore.

This product is not photo related, but I can think of applications for gear. More research before I start spraying bodies and lenses, but bags and other stuff may work.

Amazing NeverWet | Elic

That's some remarkable stuff. Actually saw it on the Today Show this morning.

If that stuff works as advertised - is as easy as that and comes with no side/health problems (irritation on skin etc..) then I think those guys just made themselves a fortune! It looks seriously impressive

Science- you're amazing - scary but amazing

My motorcycle riding life just got a lot easier ;)

I just had a nightmarish thought of what would happen if they started coating buildings, cars and roads with that stuff. All well and good for 30seconds but somewhere down-river somewhere is going to get SERIOUSLY flooded out as the water just shoots into the rivers (it already does this and causes problems and that's without building on floodplains).

I just had a nightmarish thought of what would happen if they started coating buildings, cars and roads with that stuff. All well and good for 30seconds but somewhere down-river somewhere is going to get SERIOUSLY flooded out as the water just shoots into the rivers (it already does this and causes problems and that's without building on floodplains).
Wonder what would happen if someone coated the bottom of a boat? Probably good for another 10 knots or so ;)

And you could drive people crazy if you coated their coffee filters with it.

In reality what will probably happen is that over time something will happen that makes a couple of people afraid of it or they will find out it causes cancer in laboratory animals and they will take it off the market.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back