This is some of my work, Beauty-Fashion shots

sergio_aguero

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is some of my latest work, i've seen how u guys C&C some of this photographers work and i think that is useful for future projects, my complete gallery is on my flickr: Flickr: sergio_aguero's Photostream

6895108443_364f5a5466_z.jpg

Drop Dead Gorgeoushttp://www.flickr.com/photos/sergio189/6895108443/sizes/z/in/photostream/ on Flickr

6773067694_f2dc6a24a6_z.jpg

The Girl In Red II on Flickr

6901047297_d4f1ce3cbb_z.jpg

The Girl With The Hat on Flickr

6867228807_17d4a5e897_z.jpg

Color Block I on Flickr

6747426471_999a269e13_z.jpg

Rock N Roll Babe II on Flickr

6749491553_3da20f9f5d_z.jpg

The Girl In Red I on Flickr

#1 doesn't work, shes aimed down stairs yet the nose blood is running up.
#2 her face is literally orange.
#3 there is something odd going on with her left boob. Her hand has seemed to turned into a fern.
#4 need some color balancing. unless you wanted her cool.
#5 her left arm, theres like, a black thing on it? Her stomach also looks super weird, like you liquified too much.
#6 is closer to there than the rest. You just need to look at your background, horizons cutting through the head is usually not a good thing.

You have some serious white balance issues. Either your subjects are green or glowing oranage. Not warm toned, ORANGE.
Has 5 been liquified? that hip is... painful looking? Definitely not natural looking. If it hasn't been liquified I'd do a bit of liquify on the booty shelf to make it look more like a curve instead of a roll jutting out there.
Focus and exposure look good.

The first one makes me want to turn it upside down or something. It just doesn't balance well. The processing and skin smoothing look beautiful on it. It's rather cyan.
The second is a beautiful pose. The angle makes her very tall and statuesque. Very nice. She is HOT HOT glowing orange.

The girl in the hat something is not right about the breast area there. She's not warm toned so much as she's yellowy orange. You need to be conscious of shooting for print. She's already lost a hand but if the print were anything except 4x6 she'd be losing more that is vital.

The one with the green tear is green skinned too. The super hot pink lipstick seems to suck you right into it when the eye is really where you should be drawn.

The one with the hip issue has a nice warm tone to it. I already covered the hip.

the last one is also GLOWING orange. Something doesn't look right in the breast area again. the tree that is behind her head isn't a horrible merger or anything, but it's not quite looking right either.

#1 doesn't work, shes aimed down stairs yet the nose blood is running up.

:lmao:

Good catch. Something didn't look quite right to me but I couldn't figure it out. Yeah, that's pretty bad.

Now, to the OP, I think you need to decide if you're doing beauty or fashion. Fashion models usually don't have huge tits because clothes look better with smaller breasts. On the other hand, for beauty, the biggert the tits, the better. I think.

#1 Liquids don't usually go up hill as mentioned.

#2 The composition doesn't do much for me. And, considering the setting, I would have had the model barefooted.

#3 You've got a very busy top in front of a very busy background... The big tits work alright here and the missing hand doesn't bother me one bit. The human brain is amazing and fills in. If this was my shot, I would have re-painted the iron work. This is a would be fancy shot but the paint job is as sloppy as can be. I would also have gotten rid of the one piece of greenery in front of the wall.

#4 I see some pretty weird make-up work here in France on the streets so the fact that this looks very clownish to me may not mean anything at all. Other than I'm an old fart, that is.

#5 My favorite. Although I always wonder what anyone is doing at the bottom of an empty pool.

#6 Is this shot about tits? Because I have a feeling that's where most viewers' eyes will end up. Not only are they too big but they also are the lightest part of the image.

You have some serious white balance issues. Either your subjects are green or glowing oranage. Not warm toned, ORANGE.
Has 5 been liquified? that hip is... painful looking? Definitely not natural looking. If it hasn't been liquified I'd do a bit of liquify on the booty shelf to make it look more like a curve instead of a roll jutting out there.
Focus and exposure look good.

The first one makes me want to turn it upside down or something. It just doesn't balance well. The processing and skin smoothing look beautiful on it. It's rather cyan.
The second is a beautiful pose. The angle makes her very tall and statuesque. Very nice. She is HOT HOT glowing orange.

The girl in the hat something is not right about the breast area there. She's not warm toned so much as she's yellowy orange. You need to be conscious of shooting for print. She's already lost a hand but if the print were anything except 4x6 she'd be losing more that is vital.

The one with the green tear is green skinned too. The super hot pink lipstick seems to suck you right into it when the eye is really where you should be drawn.

The one with the hip issue has a nice warm tone to it. I already covered the hip.

the last one is also GLOWING orange. Something doesn't look right in the breast area again. the tree that is behind her head isn't a horrible merger or anything, but it's not quite looking right either.

+1, I couldn't see past those issues

In pick five either your girl has the record ghetto booty or you got mad with the photochop? Puppetwarp gone array?

First post. Ouch! But hey! It's better than no C&C at all because then you feel that you aren't being taken seriously - and all the points are valid but most can be fixed. Don't give up on this forum, when you finally get nice comments they'll be all the sweeter. ;)

First post. Ouch! But hey! It's better than no C&C at all because then you feel that you aren't being taken seriously - and all the points are valid but most can be fixed. Don't give up on this forum, when you finally get nice comments they'll be all the sweeter. ;)

I totally agree:
C&C can easily be misconstrued as picking on someone, being just plain rude etc etc......I hope the original poster doesn't get out of whack. We've seen it happen time and time again.

yeah of course, most of the things they're mentioning are fixable, just need Photoshop them a bit, that was kinda the point of me posting this threat, to receive some feedback, yeah of course non of these guys have the absolute truth 'cause there's not such thing, and art is subjective, such as photography is as you can see.. i really enjoy some of the hot orange in the skin, it was the bouncer, i used bright gold against the sun, but just with color correction i can fix it.. i'm just beginning anyways, thanks M.Leek and ccloudwalker for the constructive criticism, hahahaha its hilarious how "bossy" make such an honor of his/her name.. dude you need to chillax..

Its dudette. And why ask for CC if you don't want it?

So you joined just to start drama? If you KNEW these images were bad to begin with why post without fixing them? They're good images that look like sh1t because you don't know what the heck you are doing with your post/editing.

Most reactions

Back