This is some of the reasons I love living in East Tennessee

Scott Whaley

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Whenever I get stressed out over work, I like to go to the Smoky Mountains and shoot photos of the majestic mountains. It reminds me of when I grew up in Southern West Virginia in Hatfield & McCoy territory. I took these this morning. I hope you like these photos as much as I do.

Smoky Mtns 2 (1 of 1).jpg

Smoky Mtns 3 (1 of 1).jpg

Smoky Mtns 1 (1 of 1).jpg

Smoky Mtns 4 (1 of 1).jpg

Smoky Mtns 5 (1 of 1).jpg

Smoky Mtns 6 (1 of 1).jpg

Smoky Mtns 7 (1 of 1).jpg

Smoky Mtns 8 (1 of 1).jpg

Great set! Smokies are one of my favorite places. When I give myself time on my drive from Dallas to Richmond, I try to drive part of the Blueridge Parkway.

My god, those are beautiful! Makes me want to jump on the bike and head up there right now. It's been two years since I've been up that way, I'm getting the fever again.

Thanks, Guys. It's been a really rough couple of weeks with work & my Lady has had me finishing up my remodeling projects for the last 8 or nine weekends. I did go to the lake a few weeks ago. I had some work to do near the Smokys yesterday & decided to take my camera equipment with me. I'm glad I did. It won't be long before the colors start to change.

I don't think there are any bad seasons in the mountains. Being only 4hrs away makes it a popular destination for us.

Nice shots. I've never been there. But it reminds me of the Catskills and Adirondacks in my New York State.
They are all part of the Appalachian Mountains.

Nice shots. We get up there almost yearly. So many thing to do and see. What area were you in for these?

Look Rock on the Foothills Pkwy in Blount County.

what a glorious view .. and gorgeous shots

It looks like a very nice location.......
It's a very nice location. There are better views. I just didn't want to drive all the way to Gatlinburg.

Most reactions

Back