This is starting to piss me off.....

ScottS

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have FINALLY saved up enough to get a really nice Nikon lens. I was going to get the 70-200 2.8 VR. But no that was sold out... So I started looking at the new short lenses by Nikon. The 14-24 2.8 and the 24-70 2.8.

BACK ORDERED EVERYWHERE!!!!

AHHHHHH!!!!!:madmad:

I just ordered the 24-70mm on Saturday when I did another quick check on B&H. I was lucky a couple of weeks ago to find the 70-200mm was back in stock. You just have to keep checking and order quickly when the in stock shows up. I think both times it was in the wee hours of the morning.

Be patient. You're talking about expensive glass, so you've clearly been waiting for a while already. Give it some time and wait till it's available and get the lens you really want. Otherwise you'll probably just regret it later.

i know it is painful to wait for the new piece of equipment after you made the decision to buy it. i think most of us know that experience ;)

I'd be looking at the 18-200VR. A great lens for all occasions!

No offence but this is like feeding a chocolate connoisseur a Mars bar. The comparison between the 18-200 VR and the 70-200VR or any of the wide angles is like chalk and cheese. And I'm talking the type of chalk that squeaks when you use it compared to a lovely smoked swiss blue seved with a lovely red.

No offence but this is like feeding a chocolate connoisseur a Mars bar. The comparison between the 18-200 VR and the 70-200VR or any of the wide angles is like chalk and cheese. And I'm talking the type of chalk that squeaks when you use it compared to a lovely smoked swiss blue seved with a lovely red.

Now I'm hungry! ;)

I have FINALLY saved up enough to get a really nice Nikon lens. I was going to get the 70-200 2.8 VR. But no that was sold out... So I started looking at the new short lenses by Nikon. The 14-24 2.8 and the 24-70 2.8.

BACK ORDERED EVERYWHERE!!!!

AHHHHHH!!!!!:madmad:

you never heard of Christmas Eve :lol: people buy a lot of stuff this time of year for some strange reason

:rofl: typically mention food and everyone forgets about photography. I vote for a cheese subforum :)

:rofl: typically mention food and everyone forgets about photography. I vote for a cheese subforum :)

only if the cheese subforum can have a toast subsubforum

if you've saved 2 grand for a tele zoom, and want to switch to a wide-angle zoom because of a backorder, you might want to consider what you really need here. collecting glass or shooting with it?

Most reactions

Back