this is the photo I took that my sister used for her christmas card

Great. It's about 20 pixels wide. How about you post a larger version of it, and then actually embed it in the thread?

Great. It's about 20 pixels wide. How about you post a larger version of it, and then actually embed it in the thread?

Uh, excuse me, DESTIN... But the photo is IN FACT 128x85. Just want to make that TOTALLY CLEAR BRO.

Uh, excuse me, DESTIN... But the photo is IN FACT 128x85. Just want to make that TOTALLY CLEAR BRO.

CRAP, I'm sorry man! That is like, THE BIGGEST DIFFERENCE EVER. IT'S LIKE, LIKE, LIKE.. still thousands and thousands of pixels too small.

But can you please forgive me for making such a noobish mistake? :er:

CRAP, I'm sorry man! That is like, THE BIGGEST DIFFERENCE EVER. IT'S LIKE, LIKE, LIKE.. still thousands and thousands of pixels too small.

But can you please forgive me for making such a noobish mistake? :er:

Yeah, I guess you can be forgiven... this time. :lmao:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back