This is why I will never order film from.

foxXx

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Buy from www.thefilmclub.com. So I finally recieved my film on friday July 26 after ordering on JUNE 16 so well over a month. The service was the worst possible service I have ever recieved. They lied to me countless times, even about charging it to my credit card. After about 2 weeks of not getting my film in the first place I called and they said they missed my order and they would send it out that day (I they got my credit card statement and its funny how they didn't miss charging my card on the exact day I ordered it). So I wait another week and a half and still no film, at which time I posted on another board asking if anyone had an experiance like this, one person replied saying it took 3 weeks and when they called the lady made an excuss about family problems. So I call them up and what do you know, the lady answers and STILL says my film has not gone out because she was dealing with family problems and assured me it would go out that day. Well I finally got my order after well over a month and I go to pick it up at the store and of course its not the right order, I finally just gave up and kept the film they gave me, but I'm never ordering from them again thats for damn sure.

I own a D2H and it sits in my room under a cm of dust, no matter how much convincing people try on me I'm still a film man.

No need to go digital because of one crappy company. ;)Thanks for the heads up on them. With service like that, it's doubtful they'll be in business much longer.

Usually I use B&H and they are very reliable. You can click the link from right here, too! :)

ya normally I use BH when I'm going to visit family in the US. Shipping to my home here in Canada from BH is almost 30$ so it didn't work out to be cheaper , although I wish it was :(

Most reactions

Back