This me trying to be cool like LP and doenoe

BoblyBill

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I went to the zoo the other day, and these are a few that I have to show for it. They are not as crisp or sharp as I would like them to be, so they are no where near close to the same level as LP or doenoe's animal pictures. I also found out that I had set the ISO at 800 from a previous outing :(.

1919537921_202bcc6565_o.jpg

1919543673_7ec09c8cb5_o.jpg

1920370426_97eb570634_o.jpg

1920368482_2563428f80_o.jpg

1919541853_aa7cfe48ea_o.jpg

1919539469_8dc64cac2e_o.jpg

1920365004_add35f7a11_o.jpg

I hope you like.

Hey Bobly, long time no see/ban!!!

A very enjoyable thread. Good colour and dof, especially on the macaw shots. In #5 it looks like the bird is smiling for the camera. And the first lion shot is supercrisp. Nicely done.

good to see you again :)

nice images ... some appear a bit .. grey though.

awesome......IM COOL MUAHAHAHAHA
lovely pics mate :) Like Alex said, some of them appear to be a bit dark. Dunno if you got PS but you can try the levels and brightness/contrast and/or curves thing on those darker ones.
And #5 is wicked. Those are some nice looking birds. First time i saw them i was amazed by the size of their beaks. They are huge. Nice colors on them too :)

Mate!!!!! Believe me I'm not cool :lol:

they are great mate, #5 is stunning and I like the fact its a bit dark

#2 is also a winner but I'd like to see the bottom part cropped off where the tile is inside the log

good to see you again mate

Marvolous!!! 5th is THE BEST!!!

Hey, BoblyBill, good to see you! Where have you been (other than to the zoo, which we now know!)???

These photos are too good to hide your light under the bushel ... none of my own zoo pics has EVER turned out this good, I would think :oops:, so yes, to me you are on about the same rung of the coolness-ladder as doenoe (Daan) and lostprophet (Andy) !!!

I like the friendly expression of the meercat in 3, though that one could do with some more highlights yet, the fact that he's in the shadow makes him a bit "foggy" or "grey".

The blue parrot is a precious colour, and I do like the first of the two lion-photos!!! Very, very much! Yessss!

(About the second I can't help but think: now could she not have given you ONE little smile for the camera??? ;) )

The blue parrot is a precious colour

you heard it here first folks!! LaFoto has gone off GREEN

blue is the new black!

There is NO MENTION of me ever (!) going off green! It simply won't happen. But it may happen on occasion that I - in addition to loving the colour green - I also like another colour :biggrin: !

Most reactions

Back