This morning's newborn TWINS!

twocolor

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.twocolorphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I usually run a 2 week turn around for editing images. After this morning session, I had to edit one and post it! They were 1 month old today which is about 2 weeks older than I usually do newborns. Babies under 14 days are so much sleepier and bendier! Nonetheless, I feel I captures some awesome images!

6384898063_5161f70de2_z.jpg

Awesome, you have a real talent for these kind of shoots! Only 1 slight thing i'd say is (mind you i'm not on my usual monitor here but spare laptop) but maybe a tad too light? You obviously get a real kick out of photographing newborns and this really comes across in the shots. Excellent work.

Awesome, you have a real talent for these kind of shoots! Only 1 slight thing i'd say is (mind you i'm not on my usual monitor here but spare laptop) but maybe a tad too light? You obviously get a real kick out of photographing newborns and this really comes across in the shots. Excellent work.

Actually scrub that, i've just looked at the other shots on this laptop too and they're the same, so it's obviously my monitor settings (hence why it's the spare laptop! lol) :)

So cute! Great job. I love the owls :)

Supercute! I think I would prefer to see a slightly tigger crop. The hat at the top is just barely out of the frame which leaves a bit of undesired tension. And you could also bring in the left side a bit. That way it looks more like the cropping was intentional.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back