This one time...at band camp...

jocose

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.musingsofjocose.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I was hanging out at the University of Maryland, being the creepy old man that I have become, and got a few pics of the University's band rehearsing.

If I had known that the chicks in band looked like this

20061006083523_dsc_3029.jpg

or this

20061006083555_dsc_3034.jpg

I would have stuck to the oboe.

OK, here's one for the ladies of the Forum:

20061006083155_dsc_3014.jpg

Here's one that didn't turn out so great, but I really would have liked it if it were sharp:

20061006083123_dsc_3013.jpg

And just to show that I'm not really an ogling, creepy old man, here's a couple of arty-ish ones:

20061006083036_dsc_2996.jpg

This one could be a Dark Side pic...maybe it would be called "Instrument Grave Yard":

20061006083416_dsc_3015.jpg

So you posted the second trumpet player (male) "for the ladies of the forum" (too)??? Thank you :greenpbl: :biggrin:

I like your last but one photo here, the first to prove you were not only an "ogling, creepy old man". "OLD MAN" :shock: ??? YOU!?!?!? :shock:

Har-har.

Must have been fun to be out there and watch them practise and take the odd pic of the odd nice girl ;).

LaFoto said:
So you posted the second trumpet player (male) "for the ladies of the forum" (too)??? Thank you :greenpbl: :biggrin:

I like your last but one photo here, the first to prove you were not only an "ogling, creepy old man". "OLD MAN" :shock: ??? YOU!?!?!? :shock:

Har-har.

Must have been fun to be out there and watch them practise and take the odd pic of the odd nice girl ;).

LaFoto, thanks for pointing out the typo :blushing:

I don't know for sure if the girls are odd, but my guess is that they indeed are odd (there is a certain stigma with being in band here in the States).

Cool shootin. Im really diggin that shot of the tuba on the grass. Love the reflection in the bell.

TheFinisher3 said:
Nice shots. Thanks for being considerate of the ladies. :D haha

Thanks, Chiller.

Finisher, I have a shot of a dude lifting up his shirt to show his 6-pack. I was pretty far away with a 300mm lens (I didn't want to get trampled by flag-weilding chicks), so I have absolutely no idea why on earth he was lifting his shirt, but I captured it. If you're really nice, maybe I'll post it.

jocose said:
If I had known that the chicks in band looked like this I would have stuck to the oboe.

Except that oboes aren't used in marching band. :)

Most reactions

Back