elucidati

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
elucidati.blogspot.com
fire away...

4dc5a78d.jpg

200kb

Took me a minute, but I think I figured it out...is it supposed to be a sort of double exposure with a hand??? It's kind of hard to tell what everything is, but I sort of like the effect. Not sure what is trying to be achieved exactly, but it has interesting qualities.

eromallagadnama said:
Took me a minute, but I think I figured it out...is it supposed to be a sort of double exposure with a hand??? It's kind of hard to tell what everything is, but I sort of like the effect. Not sure what is trying to be achieved exactly, but it has interesting qualities.

It's a very simple shot... set a slow shutter speed (about 3sec) and waved my finger in front of the camera...
I like the starbucks logos, thought they were interesting...
the effect was done by over-tweaking the colors in PS (i'm still a PS newbie)...

Not too easy on the eyes though. At first I thought it was a negative of a chopped up furniture.

hmmm, maybe i should crop it abit... was just trying to create some kind of 'chaos' effect, with the starbucks logos being the only 'ordered' items... not to everyone;s taste... over-tweaked the highlights and the shadows then added the color tint

Most reactions

Back