vonnagy

have kiwi, will travel...
Reaction score
Website
www.vonnagy.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
:soapbox: Soapbox Moment

I had a good day today, took some good shots with my camera, hung out at the beach and my good mate from Welly was in town. As me and my mate Ben were walking back toward Mission Bay, we heard some noise, screeching tires and a yell.

Two hooning lowlifes chucked a filled super sized burger king coke at an asian couple rollerblading along the side of the road. The hooners in the car raised there hand in victory and yelled and sped off. The young asian couple were shocked, we checked to see if they were Ok. They were a bit shaken and drenched in cola.

I was so mad! :pissed: I actually only saw the cup hit them and heard the yell but I did not see the scumbags throw the cup, Ben told me what happened. I did have my camera but it was packed away in my bag when it happened or I would tried to take a pic of the rego. Anyways I would have seriously lashed out against them in some form had they not cowardly sped off.
:gun:

Sorry, haven't been this angry in quite a while, just wanted vent. I feel better now.

I'm a little curious as to the motivation of the lowlife tossing a soda at someone.....is it racial, anti-roller blading or just bad tasting soda?

stuff like that pisses me to ... i would have got involved too :gun:

I'm a little curious as to the motivation of the lowlife tossing a soda at someone.....is it racial, anti-roller blading or just bad tasting soda?

as much as I hate to admit this about nz, i believe they were target because of race, there is along of tension in the past few days between the maori and all other nz people which came to a head at Waitangi Day in Waitangi. Asian immigration is a really touchy subject for most kiwis. :(

that goes on all around the world ... dont feel bad

in germany, its the turkish people ... now in the USA .. it's the middle east and many other's .. depending on which city you're in :?

if the hubby and i go to some cities in the USA ... we'd get taunted im sure (since we're an inter-racial couple) ... but since i have a big mouth on me.. we'd be going out in a blaze of glory :)

LOL, i think the only place you would have real troubles is in the bible belt, and maybe the farming mid west.

We on the West coast are cool wit it :)

Though i must admit, we still don't see many african america ladies with white guys. Its too bad too, cuz the darker ladies are hot!

:oops:

i didnt want to mention it, but the bible belt is where i was headed with this :lol:

we've gone to Harlem, New York (predominatly african-american communtity) and they didnt like the fact that i was with this "white" guy .. i heard the remarks :? ... racism is everywhere, no matter what color

Most reactions

New Topics

Back