This should be fun....

I love the look of that oxidized plastic on the lens cap!

Assume the faster shutter speeds have slowed down. Usually:

1/60=1/60
1/125 = 1/100
1/250 = 1/150
1/500 = 1/225
1/1000 = 1/350

That was my 'holy grail' when I was in junior high!

I've never really shot film besides disposables when I was younger, I'm excited.

Nice. Check the light seals.

I did, and they actually look really clean and aren't gooey or cracked. We'll see!

Assume the faster shutter speeds have slowed down. Usually:

1/60=1/60
1/125 = 1/100
1/250 = 1/150
1/500 = 1/225
1/1000 = 1/350

Didn't even think about that, thanks.

Can't beat a good old K1000, still shoot with mine. Look forward to the test results.

Classic. Should be a fine camera to use.

This camera isn't that old... but with vintage cameras, older than this, I tend to use them on the faster shutter speeds because I've found the slower ones (especially the B bulb setting) can just stop without releasing the shutter or get stuck. And I've had one unstick itself for no particular reason other than the tension holding the shutter open just released.

Have fun with it.

Definitely a classic. Personally, I wouldn't assume the speeds have slowed down without shooting a test roll at normal speeds first. I have cameras that have sat on the shelf for years and are still fine.

Great camera. I like to shoot 400 film at 320 with mine: the results are very pleasing.

I'll be sure to post results once I shoot (and find someone to develop) some sample shots this weekend!

So I went all the way up to NYC for the weekend and completely forgot the camera....so testing will have to wait.

:(

Most reactions

New Topics

Back