This should be interesting.

I can't wait for the full specs. With their long history in mirrorless it should blow away Nikon and Canons offerings especially if they bring features from their M43 cameras over.

Definitely not a pretty camera.

I am more wondering if @Vieri would say it is a "poor man's Leica" ... like all the rangefinder type cameras from the olden days that used same Leica mounts.

I have a lot of respect for Panasonic, they seem to really understand good ergonomics and have a history for some of the most reliability in camera's and there Video seems to be something they have done better then most for a long time now. I have to assume we are looking in the thousands for each body not counting glass adopters etc but with two card slots already has a edge on Nikon.I knew it was a matter of time that the small tiny body of mirrorless will grow up and be big one day.

Last edited:
I will stick with what I have (for the moment).......
You have one hell of a system there,i would be keeping it as well to. beside's the lenses available is great.

I will stick with what I have (for the moment).......

I have no interest in moving to FF myself. I bought into m43 for a reason and it wasn't just for mirrorless. I am happy with the compromise. I am more interested into hearing what the new Olympus high-end camera will be.

I am more wondering if @Vieri would say it is a "poor man's Leica" ... like all the rangefinder type cameras from the olden days that used same Leica mounts.

It would be great if he got one to test.

Hmm, I hear that Sigma is going to make an L-mount full frame based around their Foveon sensor.

Most reactions

Back