This summer.......

ApertureF11Sniper

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This summer I am getting a Mustang, a 2013 Boss 302, which is stock 444 horsepower. I am getting a very specific car and will have to get it out of state and drive it home.....In that drive I could meet a few forum members......Just a thought.

G'day mate

A great idea (and probably a great car but I do not know anything about Mustangs)
If you can manage to get over to Sydney Australia maybe you could open it up along some of our country motorways
:)

Phil

This summer I am getting a Mustang, a 2013 Boss 302, which is stock 444 horsepower. I am getting a very specific car and will have to get it out of state and drive it home.....In that drive I could meet a few forum members......Just a thought.

Nice car! Nothing like feeling the power underneath you and adrenaline rush. I'm with Phil. Let's get it downunder ;)
Cheers, Ann 🍷

Make it a photo essay of your trip w/ stops along the way. I know you won't forget to take photos of your Boss 302 at various stopping points like diners, etc. I'll want to see the engine, dash, exhaust and various close-ups too...LOL Then post your photo series here when done.

Make it a photo essay of your trip w/ stops along the way. I know you won't forget to take photos of your Boss 302 at various stopping points like diners, etc. I'll want to see the engine, dash, exhaust and various close-ups too...LOL Then post your photo series here when done.
My car might come from NC..... I want a white one or the green. As for dash pictures I'd probably need a 10mm lens for that...I will take pictures along the way but too I want to figure out something I can do for charity along the way and I want to show the car but do it in a way for charity.

My car might come from NC..... I want a white one or the green. As for dash pictures I'd probably need a 10mm lens for that...I will take pictures along the way but too I want to figure out something I can do for charity along the way and I want to show the car but do it in a way for charity.
If you have to travel cross country from NC to Washington and want to do charity, you could make up backpacks with hats, gloves, socks, power bars, bottled water etc and hand out to homeless people pan handling along the way. You could also pay for some folks meals for them as you feel led when you stop to eat. Just a couple of ideas.

Shrink your carbon footprint and donate the dough to worthy causes.

I have the S550 5.0L GT. Effin' awesome.

Personally I'd prefer a late 60's /early 70's Tang, but I'm sure a 10 year old model will beat any of the mark II versions hands down, in every conceivable way.
While it would be nice to photograph a nice muscle car I doubt you'll have much success driving it over to meet me, though a little less of challenge than getting it to @Ozzie_Traveller

Just reading an interesting comparison. The 2013 302 had an impressive 4.3 0-60, and 12.8 in the quarter. I did a quick check of DW's little 2020 4cyl ecoboost AWD Escape. I figured it would be blown away, but surprisingly it had a 6.9 0-60, and 15.3 in the quarter.

Personally I'd prefer a late 60's /early 70's Tang, but I'm sure a 10 year old model will beat any of the mark II versions hands down, in every conceivable way.
While it would be nice to photograph a nice muscle car I doubt you'll have much success driving it over to meet me, though a little less of challenge than getting it to @Ozzie_Traveller
I've had mine in Southend😉

Most reactions

New Topics

Back