This was so cold.

BryanMaes

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I've got a strange thing for lanterns and waterfalls, especially together. Very cold very windy, light stand wouldn't stay upright in the wind so I was holding a beauty dish in one hand and a camera in the other.

IMG_0187-Edit by Bryan Maes, on Flickr

I like the concept. I feel that the lamp doesn't stand out enough and you could add some contrast in color and by making the lamp and her poncho a bit warmer in tone, which would compliment the blue tone and add a bit more depth in the story in the photo.

love faceless
don't like tones in the picture... just look at the snow around the waterfall, it looks dirty

would you spend a bit more time with this photo and try to edit it a bit differently? overall tone you chose doesn't really make sense with the photo

jmo

Yeah, definitely looks like it was cold there!

I like it. But I would add a warm glow of light from the lantern, a light like that would be very warm. I would also drop the exposure quite a bit, and bring it up just around the lantern, so it feels like the light source and not just a prop.
But you did a good job on this otherwise. So neither of you were up for a swim? LOL

Most reactions

New Topics

Back