This Weekends Variety Pack - Pic Heavy

Ok, well I don't normally do C&C, but since it's you I'll make an exception. Looks like you've got some really great starts on some wonderful landscapes here, but those pesky birds keep getting in the way. I know just how that feels, seems like every time I'm out at the safari park trying to get some nice shots of grass or dirt some dang buffalo or elk or something jumps right into the frame. Hard to believe, I know, especially for the buffalo, but they are actually a lot more spry than one might believe.

I think I'm going to start carrying one of those big portable air horn gizmos and see if maybe I can't scare them off. I'll keep you posted on how well it works. Lol

Are you by chance in So Cali?

Nope - Nebraska. Land of night and high electric bills. Pretty easy to find really, go to the middle of nowhere, hang a left. Can't miss us :)

Ah I see said the blind man. I can also relate a bittle lit...... I am originally from Kansas City Misery. Our states once shared a basketball team.

Are you by chance in So Cali?

Nope - Nebraska. Land of night and high electric bills. Pretty easy to find really, go to the middle of nowhere, hang a left. Can't miss us :)

Ah I see said the blind man. I can also relate a bittle lit...... I am originally from Kansas City Misery. Our states once shared a basketball team.

Ahh Kansas City. Jewel of the Midwest..

rotfl.. nah, not really. I can't really back that up.

Actually........now that I have a camera and a forum, I would love to go shoot the city of fountains. In between eating the worlds best barbecue.

Actually........now that I have a camera and a forum, I would love to go shoot the city of fountains. In between eating the worlds best barbecue.

Ok, gotta give them points for BBQ - granted. I've also been thinking about maybe taking a long weekend and heading down myself at some point, when the weather gets a bit warmer. Like to take a trip to their zoo and maybe point my camera at some other stuff as well - you know, between BBQ joints that is.. lol

Most reactions

Back