This weeks challenge

SquarePeg

hear me roar
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I’m on vacation and forgot to post one. If someone else wants to step in and post a challenge for the week that would be great! If not then we can do a retro week and post in all the previous challenges.

I’m on vacation and forgot to post one. If someone else wants to step in and post a challenge for the week that would be great! If not then we can do a retro week and post in all the previous challenges.

* photograph the numbers 1 to 10

For this week (if everyone on the forum agrees with that, of course) let me make a choice from the 60 challenges I recently sent to SquarePeg.
Try to make a small photo collection this week with the numbers 1 to 10
Search for your object in for example house numbers, numbers on traffic signs, signs on the market, in shopping centers, on tools etc.

Who wants to participate in this alternative challenge for the week of December 7 - December 13?
Let's all try it, I think interesting enough for a challenge !?!?

numbers-1.jpg

Last edited:
FB_IMG_1576124687071.jpg

FB_IMG_1576124676015.jpg
I took a lazy-a$$ approach... I snapped this with my phone camera then upload it to Facebook because even images straight off of this cell phone's crappy camera are too big to upload here.

Oh, and here is a snap of my very first-ever light meter model. Back when I was about 12 years old I had one of these...this is not the identical light meter that I bought back in 1975, but is a newer one that I bought in 2017. It is about a 1952-53 model from General Electric.

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back