418317296_066f718927.jpg

418317249_dcc466d22c.jpg

418317210_890d301a83.jpg

418317156_c8876144d3.jpg

418317079_fc931e92ef.jpg

418317026_018528340d.jpg

418316990_d7188a7d95.jpg

C&C PLEEEEEEEEASE!

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/173/418317079_fc931e92ef.jpghttp://farm1.static.flickr.com/185/418317210_890d301a83.jpg

*ahem*

bump

Very nice photos. I think the theme that has the most promise or would come out the best would be to go with a pin up style shoot with the pinstripe bathing suit. Also, might wanna try some different angles when shooting the model, get closer and lower or higher. Beats me, I'm new to glamour photography but those are just my thoughts.

Very nice photos. I think the theme that has the most promise or would come out the best would be to go with a pin up style shoot with the pinstripe bathing suit. Also, might wanna try some different angles when shooting the model, get closer and lower or higher. Beats me, I'm new to glamour photography but those are just my thoughts.

Well to be perfectly honest, if it was just artistic shots done the way I wanted, I would've done some less ambigious shots, and more secretive, or closeups of body parts, or something like that... instead though, this was for a calendar she was making for her boyfriend, so she sort of dictated the shots...

I really like these... #2 and and #7 seem very unnatural though. She seems uncomfortable in #2.

Oh and can I have her number??? LOL

HAHA OOPS! I looked at that one with my three year old sitting right here. He usually has comments about the pictures.. he said nothing this itme. I think you took his breath away, hahaha.
I love them all but the only thing i thought was that in the second one she looks uncomfortable, like she might fall backwards or something. But its still awesome.

HAHA OOPS! I looked at that one with my three year old sitting right here. He usually has comments about the pictures.. he said nothing this itme. I think you took his breath away, hahaha.
I love them all but the only thing i thought was that in the second one she looks uncomfortable, like she might fall backwards or something. But its still awesome.

OMG I am so sorry. I didn't even think of a NSFW tag because there was no nudity.

She was VERY uncomfortable... lol she crawled out there. I was hoping it didnt transfer over in the pic but it did.

I very much like all of the photos. However, I think on #7 if the feet were not cut off it would be stronger. It is just a bit awkward to only cut her feet off.

#6 - the horizon is really tilted
#7 - a bit tilted but better

Other than that, good job! :)

Just added a NSFW-warning to your title here... in Germany I doubt you could get into trouble for looking at these at work (though I don't know) ... but I am not sure about elsewhere in this world.

Germany I doubt you could get into trouble for looking at these at work (though I don't know) ... but I am not sure about elsewhere in this world.

Well, normally you are not supposed to look a ANY images at work which are not work-related :p

Most reactions

New Topics

Back