spako

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
spako.deviantart.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
..the "Tour de Luxembourg"

I took some shots of the people watching the bike race the other day..

C&C are welcome!

Thank you for looking!

IMG_5836_1.jpg

IMG_5821_1.jpg

IMG_6025_1.jpg

IMG_5847_1.jpg

The first look a little bored ... which is the fun element to this photo, isn't it?
Then I really like the second, good use of the telephoto lens (I assume).
And OF COURSE I like the photos that you photographer took of the other photographers, both are nice, but the last is best, I should say, with him getting ready for the cyclist who is just coming round the corner. Your bokeh is perfect here, focus is clearly on the PHOTOGRAPHER, but we can still recognise everything that is going on beyond the photographer! Very good.

Thank you Corinna!

Actually I wasn't using a telephoto on the second, they were all taken with the kit lens of my 350D.. I was standing in the street and this man was standing on a higher level when I took the shot...so I guess thats where the telephoto impression might come from :)

(Btw; what is "bokeh" ?... I'm still learning...:blushing::blushing:)

I only came to know the expression "bokeh" on here, too, and struggled with the meaning of the word for quite a while.
I did some research on the internet and came to an explanation "in a nutshell" with goes along the lines of "bokeh defines the aesthetic quality of a blurred background in a photo" ... those are my words now and I may still have gotten the idea wrong!?!? But that is what I think it is...

First one is my fave...i like the variety of poses. next would be the last one...I just wish we could see some of the camera he is holding. nice shots:D

Love that last shot, great perspective and DOF.

I love that last shot with the cyclists coming into view. Great series.

Most reactions

Back