Thoughts of this shoot

OffTheWall

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
ievil.org
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have a shoot after work today a pretty morbid/themed shoot. I have a pretty demented/crooked mind and thought i would ask for idea's on poses and stuff. Here is the image, its a set of image telling a story, the images will be contact sheeted to view in a streamline or i will create a film strip of the images dont know yet but here is what i have.

The shoot is going to be of a teddy bear terrorizing this girl that received him as a gift blah blah blah. There is going to be fake blood a mixture of flash and no flash reflectors and so forth all stuffed into a 2 hour shoot :). let me know if you all have any ideas that could or would spruce this up a bit.

mymichelleshoot.png

Watch out with the lighter fluid and the synthetic fur of the bear...seriously man...some terrible accidental burns could occur, or even worse. Dousing a bear and setting it on fire indoors could be a huge mistake...

Watch out with the lighter fluid and the synthetic fur of the bear...seriously man...some terrible accidental burns could occur, or even worse. Dousing a bear and setting it on fire indoors could be a huge mistake...

oh no way i will not be burning this bear in my house :), i went out and got a burn permit he'll be in a cage she'll be about 15-20 feet from it lol.

cant WAIT to see this all come to fruition.
looks like fun!

Most awesome storyboard ever.

Most reactions

Back