Thoughts on males shooting females nude art.

BrettN

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have been shooting females nudes for awhile, but I have been getting flack from female photographers thinking I'm "objectifying women" Thoughts?

Tell them to take a chill pill. There is nothing wrong with it.

Shouldn't be an issue. If you work as a professional and treat the models in a professional manner who cares what other photographers think.

Just them them thanks but you aren't trying to tell them that they shouldn't shoot butterflies or babies. There's a market for it and you choose to fill the need.

I have been shooting females nudes for awhile, but I have been getting flack from female photographers thinking I'm "objectifying women" Thoughts?
I never care what other people think about what I'm doing, as long as it's right for me and is legal.

If they push too hard, I give them a face-full of GTFO MF'ER!!!!!!!

I'm not shy at all.

Are they signing your paychecks?

If not, meh...

Depending you your skills, maybe shooting people with clothes on might be better.
Nothing fun seeing bad pictures of you. Imagine bad naked pictures of yourself....

Depending you your skills, maybe shooting people with clothes on might be better.
Nothing fun seeing bad pictures of you. Imagine bad naked pictures of yourself....

It is impossible to take a bad nude photo of me.

Most reactions

Back